Saturday, February 15, 2014

Another day has gone

I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me...

Spent the day with J n T, never fails to make me laugh alot and come home with aching abs hahahas. Played monopoly and was crazy about it. And wow historical moment when Tai is out of luck! Then had so much crap going around such as the loserville, brothel street, kidnapped princess and grandfathers road hahas! Oh we have SMRT too! He won due to the monopolizing the 4 train stations hahas! His most epic victory.

Then went to Santouka, they weren't that hyped on it as me, big after 10s of ramen shop I still think that's the best. 

Then wanted get smoked duck pizza at timbre but it was full house and a long queue, so strolled to city hall n went home. 

Simple day for me.
We were talking about how in the end we still having most fun n endless topics together, and our crazy expectations that no girls could match. Hahas!! 

Well but yea,
It's always a challenge to me, 
To be contented on the 80% I have 
And not be blinded by the 20% I seek.

At least I guess we are natural A&C with one another, to keep us in track, not doing irrational stuffs, and to support one another. 

That time someone asked me "you want us go over?" When I talked about my graduation. I seriously meltz.... They too right away marked their calendars.

Oh well, actually quite a huge portion of my social circle feeling worst being alive at home so I'm contented hahas. 

Well still, my ideal :
Love food 
Love coffee
Love Chinese culture 
Oldies
Adventurous 
Understanding (wise? Kan de kai?)
Knows my needs automatically 
Don't throw tantrum till at home
Settles arguments ASAP at home
Get along with parents 
Still close to her friends 
Energetic to cheer me 
Loves surprises 
Don't mind snoring 
Don't mind burps 
Don't mind fat 
Camwhore but not obsessed 
Live the moment 
Volunteers 
Appreciate art
Do not mind sports 
Converse intellectual topics 
Sociable but not butterfly 
Spends wisely but not frugal 
Musically inclined no need talented 
Not too sensual 



No comments: