Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Been helping my parents swipe their lucky draw at the MBS daily.

Besides that, worked for Bus Stop, Tuition and AdstraGold.

Today, as I cab to bus stop, I met this 68 years old taxi uncle, who turns out to be a BBTC member as well. He shared a lot of amazing testimonies during his ministry life, and then he mentioned he is going for missionary to Philippines. Really an amazing person, although not rich, he actually made time and offered volunteerism and finance for missionaries. So this time they are targeting 100 families outreached, impacted and transformed. GBU!

Yepp, these acts that made me have hope in humanity. =)

Thats basically all that happened so far.

Oh yes, for quite some time Ive been pondering, whether all is worth it?
In terms of wushu.

It's like I now have a very different styles of teaching, different sets of thinking. So now the question is whether what I am doing is even part of WushuHub. A friend commented that it is becoming like a division already. But that's not what I want, I would like like all of them to be under one big WushuHub family. Last time when we had several branches, there are also different styles of teaching anyway.

Well, the issue now is about me teaching a trainee staff.

Firstly, I thought that sx already said he will be teaching him, so in my perspective, why not start now? Since he interested, dont kill the interest.

Secondly, so even if I mention I will be teaching him, but sx says wait, then what for ask?

Thirdly, another trainee had voiced interest about staff, though I havent start anything, I wanted to let him try, see if he has natural talent in it. My perspective, I am monitoring, only one trainee, after class, shouldnt have much danger.

Forth, so the issue now is whether they are allowed to handle weapons, and if not that would be against rule, but is not like they touch weapon without permission, a trainer is there to see, permission is therefore approved.

Fifth, is about step by step, I know that there is a system to wushu cuz low skilled unable to handle advance routines, but if the person has interest, at least we are able to discover it, and isnt wushu supposed to let trainees discover the love of their personal suited style themselves? Ancient people could take anything, develop interest in using it as weapon, why not us?

Lastly, if let's say "permission" is only granted solely by sx, then what is the point of giving us the authority as assistant trainer? Just to have extra person, extra cheap fixed cost to generate greater profit? Arent we authorized enough to judge how should we nurture a trainee? This is not overlooking or disrespect to elders, but a simple trust of authority and judgement.

Nevertheless, I simply replied, "ok", less trouble, less problem, time will heal everything.
It's like since beginning, everything I do they not happy.
I late they not happy, etc etc,
but someone else similar or worst, they are okay with it,
simply he has better PR skills.
I bring ppl in got ppl not happy.
We were told we could study in room,
after a few days of studying then kpkb,
and perhaps more trivial things I have forgotten,
all in all, I feel I don't belong anymore.




 

No comments: