Friday, August 9, 2013

Another week is over, means 1 more week to go!!!!!!!!!!

However, have been struggling from work and studies.
This long weekend is really a good rest.
Did not do much except resting and working at night.
Well, it's just one more week!!!

Till then........
Tomorrow if no one going, I will be going yck,
Sun is Kranji Countryside Run and Competition,
Mon is pro meeting,
Tue consult,
Thur 2 last presentations and thats it!!!!!!!

The past week,
I went for Hossan-AH 20 Leong Years Anniversary
midst of all the exams and presentations.

It was worth it though.
Initially, wanted to give it to a good friend W,
as his bday was on Mon.
Yet he didnt reply my msg and thus went with DQ.
Understand,
probably everyone has their hierarchy of friends,
and sometimes, you would like to spend your special day
with those closest to you currently.
Appreciated DQ though, really really alot.

Anyway, Hossan is really entertaining!!!
Audience of all ages, all nationalities and all gender were laughing.
He was talking about the Mamjo Jambo days,
and showcase of his musicals he did,
and ofcoz, his piano.

Tue, after work,
I went to watch Girl in Pinafore, alone
I must say I prefer this over to Apple of Eye.
I think it brings out the Xinyao culture nicely,
and I like the ending.
I is something more real rather than all the standard happy ending.
It's totally as if it was a memory from a local citizen in Singapore.

That day brings the end of the awesome project group we had.
The only regret in the 3 years is to not know them earlier.
I guess they had a great time as well,
just that at the last minute,
I totally forget about informing them about the changes,
thus some of them were unhappy. =(
Sigh, it was almost perfect,
why did I forget that???

岁月的细水慢慢流~
Memories, I think the older I get, the harder I am able to detach emotions from memories, and the harder it gets to let it go. To think that at my primary school days, social is really just social, simply playing with friends. I didnt think I had any "close friends", just "more familiar friends", that was the time where I were still happy living that moment for that moment. Now, in every moment, I would think of stuffs like "what if 20 years down the road such fun times were forgotten", or "will this person still be in contact 20 years from now". It's natural, that people that were once closed to me, will one day be so aloof, that we do not even know what to talk about when we meet again. Then, it is hard to detach the emotions away from it, as if that when that memory fades, part of the happiness or other emotions in me fades as well, leaving an empty space behind.

Well, then was trying to play that song at home, but was not musically talented. Sigh.
If only I could like just pick up instrument, compose a song, sing......
Oh that night, was the day my family let an opportunity go.
Sigh, trust issue, status quo issue, worry-too-much issue,
oh well, I concluded, a friend is right,
perhaps its not good to drag parents into own business,
cuz first not my money, second it gets complicated.
Thus, I suddenly have a financial goal........
Then, I can really do what I like to do without restriction.

Then ofcoz, would like to go for some singing courses or something,
but then again, I dont even like my natural voice in the first place,
so even with good skills the base is still undesirable....
Urgh irritating, bobian ascribed characteristics.

Then is the looong weekend!!
Thur CH came to my house, then tgt with S and DQ,
we went for a food tour!!!
CH bought a whole box of macaroons for me,
omygosh!!!!!!! that is more expensive than that chilli crab larh!!!!!!!
Really amazed by friends like these........
This time, I will stay in touch with this friend slowly,
cuz 细水长流! To last a longer friendship,
dont be so close so fast!! hahas.

First we went to the martial arts themed restaurant, Feng Bo Zhuang
where the ambiance is wuxia,
and the food dishes are named after kungfu moves,
and they talk in fantasies like "your chi will increase in 2h"
or "what skill would you like to master, sir"
hahas! Then we strolled to Santouka Ramen,
it was 16 for 3 bowls of ramen until they charged 8 bucks for 2 drinks!!!!
Sianz.... pocket one hole,
no idea what lies would I come up for my mum again.

But seriously, at this age,
they still have to check on every of my transactions,
so embarrassing.
Then being as stingy as ever,
they loathed my habit to treat people,
then forces me to lie to them every single time.
They don't even know that I still owe 300!!
I seriously wonder what to do with it.
Sigh............ if I were a rich man..............
Nevertheless, I believed one of my purpose in life
is to give life and adventure to less privileged ppl around me.
There's a reason why most of ppl around me is
either lower income or challenging family.

Today, the couple came over to cook fried rice hahas!
Dont know if they really like it,
I always think this style of friend rice is unbeatable!
But that may be a biased source, so whatever.......
Someday must learn the Yi Zhang Gong friend rice!!!
That one best! spicy and yellow and fragrant!!!!!!!!

Then, was too tired, slept all the way till work,
and watched NDP on TV.
and watched the movie "13 going to 30",
something takeaways of the movie is that,

"I think all of us - want to feel something that we've forgotten or turned our backs on because maybe we didn't realize how much we were leaving behind. We need to remember what used to be good. If we don't, we won't recognize it even if it hits us between the eyes."

Yes, society changes, that does not mean that the past is over, there is always the attractive portion of the past that had once made us attracted to it. 





No comments: