Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hi, It's been long since I blogged again,
mainly because for the whole of last week,
I have been a workaholic.
All i know was to wake up for work, 6.30am - 8.30am,
then rest till another work 5pm - 7pm,
and then bar waiter till late night.
One two of the days,
I spent doing Fullerton Town Job,
and Avalon Event Catering.

Both occasions, exposed myself to new perspectives and experiences,
really enriching, discovering places, meeting people, knowing backstage jobs.
So after the week, on Fri nd Sat went for Nightfest 2013.
Really amazing arts, esp the water LED, and 3 Gens of Rock.

3 Generations of Rock was the highlight,
Miguel Antonio Singapore started off the set,
the first line received grand applause from the audiences,
and the first verse of lyrics caught my ears to stay throughout.
covered from Xperiment - Living In The Past

Sun streaming through the morning dreamers
Brings back memories I can’t possess
Try to free myself from chains of the past
That lingers on and always seems to last
Yet I wish that I can bring back the time
I can’t stop living in the past

How should you feel to bid farewell to
Friends that all your heart cared so well
Deep inside you feel that you must return
To the place your heart belongs through the years
Nostalgic memories are all in my tears
I can’t stop living in the past

beautifully written, simple, straightforward, honest........



1 comment:

Happy walker said...

take care.. i understand that working life seems to be like no life.. >.<