Friday, August 2, 2013

Looks like the week passed.
Not a very good week.
Rushing projects here and there.

However, very proud of working with tourism group.
I think they are most effective and productive.
One of the only regrets for this 3 years is not knowing them earlier.
Each of them are able to produce their work before due date,
and with quality, really quality.
Also, they did all these in midst of work and personal lives.
And they trust me to compile everything.
They trusted me to deliver.

invi text continued at bottom

Then, on fri, in midst of so many things....... I fell sick...
really really sick, vomitting and diarrhea,
doctor say is I overburnt my body.
Had to skip wushu so sad!!!!!!
I remember the last time I was sick they were so concerned.
Sigh, if I kept falling sick Im not a good example.
Had to fly kite to someone again........
felt so bad cuz 3rd time fly kite le........
Sigh.... mon must make it!!!!!!!
Had to skip sch and I guess my team would talk things again.......
No choice.......

I guess we were too forced into groups that
we loss the essence of group work. 
A friend said that.
I totally agree.

Then tomorrow,
promised to take over tuition class,
got cell group......
Sun got wushu and Hossan-Leong,
Mon test, and the project rush again..........

Sigh. If only got injection to prevent fever forever... Dun mind spending hundred for that... Cough flu is alright, fever is irritating I can't do anything. Felt so weak so useless.....

Anyway, a friend commented, 人生最大的财富是健康, hahahas!! so touched!! that ppl actually remembered what I taught. Things like this really cheers me up. Well, it's sad though, that often potentials and passionate ppl couldnt do what they want due to restrictions. Though ofcoz, actually there is a way for her to get approval, I just had to talk to her mum since I had good impression. But then again, I dont want another case of overburnt, like another friend who had 3 days archery, 3 days wushu and 1 day driving. He had so much problem juggling that he ended up feeling inferior in all aspects in his life.

Sigh sometimes I felt that way too. That I had juggle so many things that in the end all come crashing. Thus I'm cutting everything now. But then I was just about to start something big at work, and internship come. Then NS.... sigh, so many things all crashing....

Anyway, OneOK rock start its sales ystd, so I was thinking if I should buy 5 tix, mark it up to sell at a later date when publicity is viral, then I could have one tix "free" due to the profit, and fulfill a friend's little wish. Risky though. But then again, no risk, nothing will be done. I shall think it thoroughly till wed and decide again.

However, good things comes with something bad,
the itinerary group was totally different.
They didnt have work to do,
I had to do almost everything myself.
I mean, one of them was good enough to lump all the researches without filtering.
The other made initiative to try to understand what is going on but too slow.
The last one was hell, got time to go karaoke till 2am while I am doing the proj myself overnight.
Do simple stuffs her best friend covered for her,
Verbally so vulgar,
Up to date did 0% work literally.

No choice, I guess she is not even ready to take on life,

still stuck in whatever fantasies she have,
all the little worries of life, making it big fuss,
searching for a purpose in life,
yet procrastinating and being fruitless....
like someone else I know,
just that this one seems to be an older version of it.

Sigh, what to do,

for records, nothing of her goes well,
and she often blames everything everyone for it.
Oh well, her best friend kept covering for her.
I only hope they could at least deliver the last item.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

yeah, damn agree that 人生最大的财富是健康~ no health anywhere also cannot go~