Monday, May 28, 2012

Fri was a great time for me to finish up my assignments and have a nice chat with classmates =D


Went for sundown last night for some promotional job, met a few friends there too =D

Today after wushu, we went for basketball, then chatted. 

Well, today i had some thoughts, about if lets say you have to choose within a spouse who is really helpful to the family, shows much concern and care, an excellent submissive one, yet you are finding the "dream" spouse, which you have unknown personality and etc, who would you choose. I think I would choose the former. I think what really matters is a harmonious family. When you are sure of your spouse personality, I rather take the safe bet rather than risking the "dream" spouse with so many possibilities of unsuitable personalities. 

Well, was revisiting Green Forest My Home, the drama, and was thinking how environment can change one person, how can they recognize each other after so many years? And the thing about "sabotaging", and backstab, it really exists everywhere. 

Then, well, I dont know, as much my personality is used to dont trust any person completely, I do, at many times, self deny the fact. As much as possible, I would give the person benefit of doubt so as to not doubt their words. Or rather, the fact that they "script" a fake recount would only mean the person do not want to open up, thus there's no reason for me to shatter that barrier and barge in. Everyone is sort of in a constant act anyway. 

Who am I truly??? 

Oh right today GDOP, though I didnt attent the event, I shall pray for 2 person I know, one whose bed ridden of illness, one bed ridden of recovering from injury. 

No comments: