Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finally got a chance to blog again. Well, let's start on Sat.

Sat was with Uncle all the way, halfway through bought a man-u ball after running a few hardly-accessible places, then pass it to Tai, before continuing the tour. After that, met up with Xperiential Events friend for some Multi Level Marketing stuffs, then home. Upon reaching home, it dawned on me that Sheng's surprise got to be big, so without much hesitation I started to think how to craft a box out. Time flew and it was 3am, thus I had an hour power nap, before continuing, then off to airport, before going to Bedok CC roof for the surprise set up. Glad he's pretty surprised. I agreed that this year, the physical gift would be biased for him, since Tai's celebration usually are costly already, and the presents for him for the past years were rather biased for him. So this time round, I think it was rather worth it, though my bank is again poorer by a whole lot. Sigh.

So Mon, nothing much happened, today, after the make up lecture, I went to buy this graduation day sculpture from Precious Thots, I saw it the other day at Plaza Sg, and was so tempted to buy,  yet it would be meaningless to buy for self, and had to wait 2 years for graduation to own it, but today was perfect! I thought of YJ!!! I really liked to collect these stuffs, but since collecting doesnt invoke the meaningfulness of gifts, thus I shall buy it for people, so I can enjoy it. They would be like the storage box haha. =D Hopefully. Hope he treasure it..........

Then, since the cell is missing, felt like being flown kites again, so went to SCC to visit A.Imm. Haha so great to see how excited she was to finally found someone to help with the June 20 outing, as well as planning for the June holiday games. =D really glad to be back. Then she shared with me her feeling of being a widow and so on, made me feel more motivated to make contributions for this neglected group of people in the future. =D

A.Imm shared a story in the bible too.... It was so interesting I posted on Solid Rock page.....

‎"With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet."

Taken from Acts 5, really scary and interesting chapter, about this couple who suppose to donate away ALL their money to God, but in the end they were contaminated with "unwillingness" to surrender everything to God, so both the couple died in the end......

This is like trying to deceive God, deceiving a King, which is similar to olden China, the punishment is death. Do we habour such "unwillingness" feeling when it comes to God? Furthermore when we are made to be His branches, He the vines. For such a serious consequences, yet He, at many times, still forgive our sins. How great is God?! 

Which is a harder to say, "Your sins are forgiven" or "Get up and walk"?

To men, its probably "Get up and walk", since it would be on the cost of our face, and also great deal os supernatural miracle to physically heal a man. But I believe it is a much more magnificent task for Jesus to say "Your sins are forgiven", for he sacrificed himself for us, and to take all the sins away from us.

My one cent thoughts.


Then, just as I was going home, Jorgen smsed me that he is going to PP, so met up with him, again after 2 or 3 weeks, until now. Tiring, but worth it, just that I have to work harder tomorrow for the Gender Issues Essay before the paid survey job comes in starting tomorrow. JYJY Kaya!!!

No comments: