Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Avengers was really awesome! Worth every dollar I paid. Hulk was the funniest character of the whole show. The 2 hours was exciting on every second. Every speech, every actions, got its interesting point, and excellent jokes. Avengers was one of the best marvel movies, where every prequel and sequel are linked, as if happening on the same timeline. Haha, speaking of timeline, on sun, we came up with the idea that our wushu timeline goes according to weeseng's hair. When he was bald, when he had normal hair, mushroom hair, mohawk, and blonded. Haha. It is because as he changed his hair style, that marked sort of a period of time where there are changes in wushu.

Before Avengers, I met up with YJ n WC in school for breakfast, then accompanied YJ all the way to douby gaut before heading back to tampines to buy the tickets. Right after that, I  went to school with a severe headache that forces e to purchase panadol there. As I reached home, it became worst, so worst that on the fear of being MC today, I water-tortured myself, drinking half a glass of warm water every half an hour, then tried to burp because it felt uneasy on the inside. As I thought, after a while, I vomited out like the merlion. That was 4am. I felt that the heat and the aches was flushed out as I vomited, though the throat was slashed by the pricks of the fluid. I thought I was going to have a sore throat, yet now it didnt.  Still some uneasiness on the stomach though, but no more heat, no more aches, no more tortures. However, a slight degree of headache still persists.

Gotta stay strong! I cant afford to get sick in midst of academic demands and other activities, was still thinking whether I should go for the flashmob later at night, though with the lack of sleep. After all exercising will sweat the heat out too? If there were to be residues of it.

So I switched on my comp on the idea that since many of my classmates and other citizens are getting sick, it must have been because of the weather. Thus I thought of the students......

So I wrote to them, Yo~~ Had a nice holiday?? All the best for your remaining papers!!!! =) Do drink up too the weather getting mood swings these days and loads of ppl getting sick, including me, I had a rough night in fever.So dont let it be a hindrance to ur life~~

No comments: