Thursday, March 1, 2012

These few days were torturous.

Let's put these aside first.

Anyway, was watching HIMYM season 3 episode 8, about flaws. The whole episode was about them exposing one another's flaws, which shattered their images of one another. Which is kindda true. I remembered one point in time where I start to analyse everyone's flaws including myself, and felt really bad. However, as what was pointed out in the series too, if the bond is strong, these flaws are quick to vanish, and suppressed. However, season 7 episode 18 had a big twist in the whole story. Somehow, though finally Barney was cheated, the show is not as nice to watch as the first few seasons. I mean, after breaking up, no harm staying as close friends. What took so many seasons to create tensions between them?

Anyway, the other day had a dance movie streak, step up 1-3 and street dance 3d, made me so enthusiastic towards street dance. It's like their movies are not exactly too hard, but they could deliver it with clean transitions and matching moves to the song. Somehow, they had a certain posture as well that suited them. Sort of like wushu, not everyone could have that posture.

Tomorrow scholars meeting, then bball, then tutoring. Oh right, bad news, gotta go back indo just to renew passport. Sigh. Waste time waste money, and gotta wait for my supp paper. I dont know, still regretting my choice, shall have a little faith first. Really a stupid mistake!

Been sick lately, and yet lots of tempting food, for the first time I had headache to the point I rolled out my bed due to headache, and also I had no appetite for the first time, since usually my appetite was not affected at all.

Attending ted talk this week, but was quick to sign up for April 3rd, that I didnt realized it needed money. Oh no~! Shall sleep soon, to plan for tomorrow's lesson in the morning.

No comments: