Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tiring to the max......

Fri was a whoel tiring day, woke up at 6am to go queue for iPad, then went back home for the sony ericson guy to come, and settle mum's hp, then steamboat at night for official opening of WuXuan First Class, reached home late, but nevertheless played a little comp and read up a little until 1 plus, when I realized I gotta plan some lesson for Pop Excel, and therefore spend the next 4h setting questions and thinking ways to implement it.

I gave then a few problems, with exaggerated info, but simple Pythagoras concept. With these answer, it will be part of a word puzzle, which they have to unscramble the anagram to "escape" the room. Hope they learn something. Taught them a little behavioral psychology too, but realized my brain isnt working well.

So okay, then helped out at the Fruity Saturday event, had cell dinner, then went over to Tai house for some talk.

Ofcoz, we did a little planning of tomorrow's wushu, then side tracked to some reviews I guess. Somehow talking with him always seems to go well, like our ideas either clicked well or compliment each other, or perhaps its just opposites but works together to balance out or something.

Then we talked about various attribution error, and about certain situations in our own perspective, and the "what can be done" and so on.

So I came to mentioned that, "I feel that whenever I'm going all out, I dont get the equal gratitude back." that there are many hygiene factor theory, and different views. This got me more reflective for today, I seemed to be so gung-ho, and from here, we moved on to compare life in the past and now, and predict our future.

Overall, we do appreciate that we have really a wide range of personality, perceptions and behaviors in 4 of us. I think more or less we are stable, that we dont really take grudges and such, we have our different "roles hat" in us. So this goes back to the issue I raised earlier on the 3 Idiots, that well, perhaps, the real "Zhi Yin" (our appreciator of our music - which means one that understands us most) could be in a form of a few person, since there isnt really one personality-fits-all, so again to Cooley's Looking Glass Self theory. That made me feel better. =D so although all the lack of sleep and the foreseen fatigue I would be getting tomorrow for training and meeting, I think it's really worth it, got me thinking and boost self esteem.

No comments: