Sunday, July 19, 2009

yesterday had lots of fun in karaoke. it's only 5 bucks for 5 hours! I bought come 1.5 coke there, and that lasted whole day. My best birthday party I think, since probably young, it is fun, memorable, cheap. Oh I just found out how great sx voice is, when I stepped into the room I thought it was the MV but turn out it was sx, super beautiful. Followed by the 2 vegetarian girl chenxi and huizhen, ans sin5 with some songs. Damn I forgot lyrics for yuan zou gao fei, sian disgraced... Had a challenge to not see TV to sing whole song, I lost out haha.. Anyway there was a cake surprisingly again, and present from all of them, drunken master original copy!! I never thought that is still available on Earth lol... Oh most ironicly failed song is ji pa ban, noone knows how to sing, I thought there's experts.... 

No comments: