Sunday, July 12, 2009

2nd post of the day, nothing to do, still kindda reluctant to accpet the fact that weekend passed too quickly, haha anyway, listening to 弯弯的月亮, one of my childhood. Just noticed that I forgot everything and anything about my life before primary 3 except for musics, the tunes are vivid in my head, just that I couldnt remember a word in the lyrics nor title... Feel rather blissful listening to these songs, went to a tagging spree on rv blog with shen hui, haha for a while only, scared later hurt relationship, then also went to sheng hui blog, tagged too, he mentioned about real happiness, haha, no such thing, it differ for different people, came to think of it I also wondering whats mine... haha, coz I have not felt a very gratifying joy, but it is probably greed that amde me want to have more fun haha... but rather music probably stands the most probability of my true happiness rather than others... bored... nothing to do le, thats all folks...

No comments: