Sunday, July 5, 2009

these few days are lots of fun. Tue we were suppose to train sanjiegun but huizhen qiteng couldnt make it, it turned out us playing twister with 9 squares made by our sanjiegun. Wed went down bedok cc to finally train, friday too but at elias park cc. After the training on friday we went to eat supper with sx and weisiang sx, first time trying sambal kangkong, not bad lehh, we shared an 8 bucks fried rice. It was close to midnight, mrt service had ended, so as the bus, so we sat 17 to bedok instead, then me and johann walked home, singing in our way till 3, supper fun. Woke at 9.30 the next day, I though I was the latest but the many woke up 11-12... wah can sleep so much... ate a fast regretted lunch and met up with johann go tai house slacked till meeting time 2 at bedok cc. Helped out with loading the platform into the lorry, they sat lorry for the first time therefore excited haha, that made my leg suan. Slacked quite alot till pur performance, dinner was lousy compared to the few other times we went to. Thats why regretted eating the quick lunch, should eat till bloated. So again supper at kfc and went home by bus.... Performance time my sanjiegun didnt hit me at all, everything is good but the hot jacket that drained my energy away, hand and leg pain though used to it, a part where I did not grab my sanjiegun fast enough and the ending part which memory failed me... Heard that many said we were good so.... yepps good job me and the rest of the group... Feel like continue on sanjiegun and go for next year's nationals...

No comments: