Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nothing much going on even since the performance, no events nor activities coming up except of ofcoz my birthday on 17/7, planned a karaoke party since we had never tried, hoping more people to come to ensure at least 2 singers every song. By ten rules are simple, just have fun regardless sing well or not =) It would be my best birthday party ever if everyone cooperate to sing =) Was discussing about the reunion dinner, I kindda keen to take up the task, but I dont want be chairman coz scared screwed up or something, so promised that if sheng hui take up the post I'll be part of commitee no matter what post they want me to be. First reason for me to challenge is that I never organised any big events before, secondly it has been few years without reunion dinner, lastly I'm bored and want to have a not-so-easy, not-so-hard mission to accomplish haha...

No comments: