Sunday, July 12, 2009

argh... so fast weekend had flung, it was just Friday when I was on cloud nine, elated that weekdays had passed, time had went too fast for me to even enjoy the weekend, just a tuition, pools and usual wushu and 3 days had passed, arghhh… would be again counting down to next friday, sigh, 为什么甜蜜的梦容易醒? The moment the word school haunts my head mood just went sibei sian, it isnt traumatizing nor devastating but I seriously hated school, in school, 多少的日子里总是一个人面对着天空发呆? almost allt he time leh, only sometimes miracle happened and I listened attentively to those lullaby experts haha.... Sigh, anyway sat after tuition went pools with weiliang, jiece zhu jiao and sx, we played a nothing-else-to-do game, jc zj and sx think of a number 1-15, and the player who scored in that gets 5 points, however if you scored other balls instead of the number minus 1 point and obtain a clue... I won the last game haha... Interesting eh? Today kena yuan di tiao 50=35, I actually did it all, surprisingly, long long time ago I used to always slacked at least 5-10 of them, got the camp pics and vids from sx by tai's hard drive... sx also showed his overseas trip video, made me wanna grow up soon so could have more freedom haha, then there would be no more nags of getting home early or such... sigh... 盼望着假期, 盼望着明天, 盼望着长大的童年

No comments: