Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is just for fun joy laughter, no offence to anyone...
Parody of pretty woman - roy orbison, done by me:

Scary woman, walking down the street
Scary woman, is gonna hunt for me
Scary woman, I’m afraid of you
You’re not the truth
No one could aim as good as you….

Mercy…

Scary woman, wont you pardon be
Scary woman, point it away from me
Scary woman, the knife is as sharp as it can be
And the Tommy and DE

Brr….

Scary woman, stop a while
Scary woman, talk a while
Scary woman give your arms to me

Scary woman nonono
Scary woman look else where
Scary woman please stop hunting me

Cause I’m tired
I couldn’t hide
Go prey on others
They’re worth a try….

Scary woman, please say goodbye
Scary woman, I don’t want to die
Scary woman, please go away
If you would just say ok…
Guess I’ll be save for the day
Then I will zao far far
But wait, what do I see?
Is she walking back to me?
Nooo!! She’s walking back to me!!
Ohhh nooo, scary woman…

No comments: