Friday, June 12, 2009

Yo blog!... 

nothing to do so decided to blog, let's start on Friday, Amaths in the morning, was late half an hour yet nothing happened, there was a queue to say sorry to mr yip, lol, i just cut all the way in front bowed to him and that's it. Furthermore, guess what, lesson has not started! Spent the next half an hour scolding, haha as usual. 

Sunday, wushu as usual, then went to tai's house, we played monopoly, and something amazing happened, 3 of us in the later game ganged tai, he had to go through half board of horror and is almost impossible for him to not lose any money, yet he did it, gaining money instead! unbelievable! then basketball awhile and go home.

Monday went badminton with them, at night train with jo at his carpark. 

Tue went to dentist, checking for braces, well, the dentist said braces might not be the best option for my teeth so might result in his method, the one overlaping my teeth with fake teeth so that it would look better.

Wed watched the Monster vs Aliens 3D, not worth the $10 but quite okay, although not as good as spy kids 3D, then me and jo went back to the carpark again. He is one who I could feel comfortable complaining my life to haha. As listeners, both me and him normally just shut up and listen to people, we seldom talk heart to heart to others. Thanks Jo for being a great listener haha. 

Yesterday Sheng hui came as he got nothing to do, Tai followed by too, we played risk.. using coins, shells and papers as I only have the board. Will post up the photos if time allows me to, anyway probably tai win, it was quite fun, at least to me as I had never played my risk board before haha. Finally used!

Today Amaths in the morning, this time late by an hour, nothing hapopened again miraculously, luckily did my homework, although not all, I school reopen then see my mood haha, skipped CCA, seriously no point going, no court to play, even if have it would probably be shared with alot of people. Going training tonight as I dont really feel right to keep skipping, there are no plans for any outings and I would be bored at home anyway. Nothing to do now, karaoke-ing through haha. Speaking of this, Tai asked if someday we were to karaoke will each of us accept, I was amazed Tai asked this, Sin5 said no, Jo... I thought he would, but the moment my name is mentioned he said no, felt no fucked, lol just smsed him asking if he want to come, nothing to do I joked to join me singing, he said he rather die of boredom, fuck larh just hope he's kidding. Argh drop the topic, made me feel agitated, disapointed, heart broken and fumed... Resume in singing... da-da

No comments: