Saturday, June 13, 2009

Were heading for something~
Somewhere Ive never been~
Sometimes I am frightened
But Im ready to learn~
Of the power of love!


I like the music, and the emotion of the way celine sang, felt so strong, so much gusto. Well, still karaoke-ing alone haha, wondering how is it possible for someone to dislike singing haha, guess humans are different. Suddenly a thought emerged, what would my girl be like. Someone that loves singing and dont mind mine, probably someone oldies. So rare haha, someone like me so rare to find, follow trend is a good path for finding a girl now haha, but still 10 years' business so... enjoy while you can, I mean 'I'. Besides this song was listening to kiddie songs god knows why, from 'raindrps keep falling' to 'small world' then 'sing' and 'i'd liek to teach the world to sing'. Again bored today, yesterday training was so slack, talked to an ex-san jie gun girl, I like her keeping style, I cant seem to keept the san jie gun haha. Learnt that from wu hua could turn into helicopter without stopping, thanks to jo. Now looking forward to cooller moves, hope wei siang sx come tmr. Btw yesterday was miracle, due to yin qi getting rashes, jiao lian released us early, VERY EARLY,we had time to go white sands venture and eat before going home. Oh yea, at the 7-11 at eunos mrt, we bought a big gulp thinking that we could pay using ez-link, but the new ez-link was not accepted and we are cashless, haha so embarrassing. Well, these are probably all, stay tuned for god knows what coming up next....

No comments: