Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1. Put iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! Unless karaoke song (no words) or intrumental

Q.How does the world see me?
Together Forever – Rick Asley

Q.Will i have a happy life?
I’ve been waiting for you – Guys Next Door… so if you don’t show up I’d be in sorrow forever?!?!

Q.What do my friends really think of me?
Ray of light - Madona

Q.Do people secretly lust after you?
Try again - Westlife… no link

Q.How can i make myself happy?
Reason – Hoobastank… 

Q.What can i do with my life?
Reach – S Club 7… reach for what??

Q.Will I ever have children?
Hotel California – Eagles… 2nd time appear on quiz

Q.What is some good advice for me?
Before he cheats – Carie Underwood… Im gonna get a girlfriend so heck care

Q.How will I be remembered?
Seasons in the sun - Westlife

Q.What is my signature dancing song?
Billie Jean – MJ… I cant even Moonwalk lol

Q.What do i think my current theme song is?
Endless Love – Lionel Richie & Diana Rose… I don’t have one to start with sob sob

Q.What does everyone think my current theme song is?
I am your angel – Celine Dion… sure I am!

Q.What song will play at my funeral
Emotion – Barry Gibb & Samatha… 

Q.What sort of men/women do i like?
Hero – Erique… Superwoman?? That would be cool

Q.What is my day going to be like?
Right here waiting – Richard

No comments: