Thursday, June 4, 2009

sian, past few days revolves around my failed english for MYE, mum kept asking around for tuition and nagging to study english, dad kept nagging to read newspaper, sian lehh, esp mum, everytime mention back english is important, cannot fail, isnt it indirectly kaopei my failure, yesterday suppose to go down to the multistory carpark beside jo's house to train three section staff but mum forbid coz monday train until very late, sian, they both kindda disagree with learning it, what's their problem sia, they got nothing to say, I bought it my own. wound still hurts upon big pressure, just have to bandage it if I were to train. I think I use too much cash, 3 day streak of mind's cafe, 2 days streak of fast food lunch, owed $ like crazy, 20 to sx, 10 to tai, 5 to alvin tan, but still got people owe me total of 10, sigh, if i were a rich man....

No comments: