Monday, June 22, 2009

 first.. lets post first day of camp

Jo came met in my place at 9, when to pasir ris macd to meet the rest. Bought drinks then bad news came, the bunks are out of bounds, so we decided to stay until sports shop opened at 11, yepp, all of us, wx plus yuan yun and weeseng. Wah shuang sia the feeling, all tua pai walked in. Anyway when we reached they havent even start any programme. Then we gathered to play wacho for ice breaking, I kena forfeit with 3 others including jo. In the end sang 'you are my sunshine' with me leading muahaha. Then broke up into our camp groups, decided my group name to be 'toast', then the rest were 'nameless', 'cj7', 'number 3' and 'what'. After that have lunch, shift camp site, wah hiong arh walked at least 2km under the hot sun with so many things to carry, lucky a trolley came, i offered to push coz pushing better than carrying. So what's the first activity?? I think it's water bomb, my group allianced with munber 3 so can all out bombing each other so we ciould have more water bombs, aiya all so keen to throw in the end being the last group obviously have the lessest water collected haha. Oh ya psps before that was pitch tent, bedok cc members helped carrying them from jiaolian's car. Back to the water bomb, last part changed orders, everyone is free to throw water bombs to ting sheng zhu jiao, wah, everyone were into it. Ting sheng hid in the pavallion as it is out of bounds for wet activities. Climax came when jie ce zhu jiao said 'when im wet i can do anything!!', and he suicided with ting sheng haha, super funny. Oh, first deduction of points came when me and guo dong both threw water bomb to ting sheng after when they say stop activity ahha, im actually okay with it, but my group members so buay song de, sian bo bian, anyway i had fun haha, camp if for u to have fun not to win lol. Then it is training part, kindda slack, watch video and guess the tao lu.  Due to night blindness and myopic eyes couldnt really see properly, then when im in front couldnt catch the weapon the demonstrator is holding, sian haha, there's a dog fist, no one was able to answer so I anyhow shout out crab, lobster, elephant haha... Oh, another fun part, wushu hub idol, we were taught 3 moves from mantis fist and we were suppose to come out with a story with few keywords as the guiding story line. my group was the first to finish planning, coz it's all depending on the actors, me as main protagonist, haha I think my group was the most entertaining besides number 3 when the person really went to knock down the guy. But we got last larh coz only me talking, 2 rocks, 2 trees, a narrator which only said one line, a praying mantis... haha. Jiaolian, xinag qi zhu jao and jie ce zhu jiao were acting simon paula randy, very entertaining too. Oh, before that was dinner, and after that was supper, followed my night guard duty. We were the 3rd shift, 3am-4am - the most tiring one as we have to wake and then sleep again. What's worst? After our shift they cancelled the thing... anyway, couldnt really sleep coz it was hot inside the tent, so when tai went for duty me and jo slept with out heads sticking out the tent. When it was my duty I noticed something, first 5 mins for the lights out, all tents were closed, but in the middle of the night all but 1 were open. So.. not only I couldnt handle the heat, almost everyone else couldnt too. Haha the commitees closed one eyes de, coz me and jo kept going toilet, obviously to hang out and talk... our reason if always the same, 'he wanna shit then I wanna shit'... lol..  Well, that first day...

No comments: