Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back from Wushu Camp, now with sleepy eyes resting to have a shower before going to sleep. Slept quite little at the camp due to the change of camp venue. The bunks are ofb due to the h1n1 thing, sian. To we were sleeping in tents under the stars... walao freaking hot!!!! First night couldn't sleep, until I decided to stick our heads out for the tent, second night slept at the pavallion under weisiang shixiong's hammock. Overall the camp was memorable and enjoyalble, well, at least the sparring session. I think this camp strenghten our organisation bonding rather than bonding with other organisation, I can savely say 80% for the talks are to members of our BCC. Oh, got the most entertaining boy trainee award haha. I just wanna have fun =D which then led my team to minus 50 marks coz I splashed a water bomb on tingsheng zhujiao with guodong. Frankly, my team was dead, all so reluctant to be hyper and have fun. Well, if only heaven allow bcc to be in same group, we'll turn the camp upside down haha!! with me deducting our score and sheng hui trying to make it back to 0. Further detals to be blogger when have time. Anyway even though reluctant, our group get things done pretty afst, esp the skit, our team is all based on own creativity, little planned, few rehearsed. Training part of the camp, limbs are pretty much seasoned haha.  

No comments: