Friday, April 27, 2007

these few days kept raining... my mood so bored, tired, sleepy, luckily got huang kang, wednesday he came and talked to me under my block... then yesterday he chated by sms, today we went oe, they say cannot meet teachers ‘cause teachers marking exam papers, haiz, CNY also we play halfway kena kicked put, now again... so sian, I don’t think I wanna go there anymore again, wasted effort sia, then ___not happy today, he actually very hardworking and contributed to our class, but he got treated unfair, I’ll try to help him... yesterday XueBing LauShi treated KFC, that was one of the few happy times, today the exam was about the happiest day, somehow I cant write, when I read through, I don’t understand a single word I wrote, haiz... spiderman... missed the robotics club, the chinabballers, well, anyway, And life is a road that I wanna keep going, Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing, Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey... Well, I am getting used to life now... Eh, next year going campus superstar.. hehe... relax, I first round kena kicked, just wanna try... hk also, if not wrong... he sing nice... cheer for him, not me... I just try for fun, get top 20 good enough, which probably impossible, ‘cause I want a easy life as a fee-free doctor, a relax writer, happy father/if global warming near, a shaolin master as I dun want my child to suffer the end of world... he/she can live better somewhere else... that’s all for today... byezzz...

No comments: