Monday, April 2, 2007

sorry guys, past few days been watching bleach too much... btw if you all got some episodes can lent me?... kay, start with... when ar.. kay, saturday, went tuition, kachuak very funny leh, then we play this game, u must clear the balls from your hoola hoop as much as possible, you only can put the balls into enemy hoops, then suddenly halfway, the rule changed, it’s reverse, so must gather balls from the enemy... we gone crazy... then after that we play dodge ball, I think, or vise versa, I forgot, 1st round I won, I survivor, and hit out the most people, that’s why the following two rounds they aim first at me... then we play hide and seek, the final round I had this idea to fit the skinniest guy in the cupboard, so he’s the survivor, yeah... we won... hahaz, Sunday as usual, wushu, they recap on wu pu gong, liu lu tan tui... and weapons, then there’s a competition, the ‘tribe’ with the most mistakes kena punishment, so the jian shu sabo us, so we also sabo them, in the end they got more mistakes, they did half of the tao lu but got 10 mistakes whereas we did whole and had only 13, and mostly is because of cyclone!!! jkjk, relax... only a game... then today... erm... we had our naffa, omg, I got a lot of Bs, in practice I got all A leh... haiz, maybe yesterday ate too much pizza, can’t help it, so long never eat, haiz... this Friday is good Friday... can’t go back oe... sad... have to wait next week, then I can tell mdm roz bout my CA1 results, and my position as v-chair, and she’ll be proud... ^v^ for those who hate her, ok lar, she abit naggy, just be cooperative abit lar, then recess after school you all siao also can what, same goes to 1D, can’t just you all act guai when got teacher, then recess, after school we go like escape prisoners lor... hahaz... in hall line up quietly leh, then after leave hall talk lor, since you all like to talk... hehe, me too, except seldom people approach me to talk... somehow I feel ‘someone’ had changed... oh ya, btw today the thinking skills lesson the teacher ask us to think of an animal that best describe you, she chose ly, then I shouted ‘tigress’... and she really said tiger... lol... that’s all, mum nagging le, buaixxx...

No comments: