Friday, April 13, 2007

omg I’m so sorry, didn’t know time flies so fast, let’s start from Good Friday...

Friday :
yeah, good Friday, jazreel invited me, so went there lor, after the church near terry house, hehe.. at first follow the guys first, then we bought tickets to Mr. bean holiday, but forgot to buy for keive, so I sacrifice mine, when they’re in the movie, I join the girls, straight away can see someone bs le... ^v^ play arcade, then neoprint, then the guys come out le, so I join back lor... before goin to the oe field I bought deathnote, hoping it will be true [obviously not (-_-)] kay, we played a little soccer and then I go ex-neighbour house make cake.. hehe ps leh.. then go home, fetch my dad... yeah !!! got dvd to watch le!...

Saturday:
XueBing lao shi going overseas today, and I got tuition!!! haiz.. nevermind... turn out tuition also quite fun.. hehe, that’s all lor, oh ya, I send Gerald home with bike.. hehe...

Sunday:
wushu... ha..ha...ha.. hehe no lar, after wushu stay back with some friends with shi xiong, eheh, I wanna put up the video, but scared shi xiong see leh, it was fun playing with shi xiong, and then when walking home I knew more about johann...

Monday:
P.E time 2.4... walao... sianz. at least can joke around, like what I did in 1.6... anti-direction run... hehe.. then luckily TAF club no need to run much, we play freesbie, wah.. if not for that cyclone and friends, we mati very badly... ^v^ I lazy to run, I block, and watch only... that’s all.. I think.. last lesson for English enrichment, a lot people happy, I okok lor, so sian one... no offence to those who like... after that go home, I think... yup...

Tuesday:
Mass PE roshaider gave us choice to ruin or body combat, a lot of people choose run, I follow lor, run 10 rounds, about two-third field distance, run lor, for fun, hehe... I hate running, so I run and joke around... then the project work so ps... I thought powerpoint is to present product only, anyway last min work, hack care... then go with gabe to pp, I send him to his house, then when goin to toilet in the club house, saw his father, so go join him, together with gabe and lionel... then when about to leave this idiot guy so complain to the security that liaonel after swim go inside, underage... I like so angry I wanna go fight lor.. aiya... chill, chill..

Wednesday:
nooo!!! what a boring day, some more I selected to be audience of the speech day. after that around 3 the techer say not full dress rehearsal so we go home lor, nothing to do so I, zi kang and wei de go to near playground chat lor, knew more about them, I feel like although the innocent are naughty lar, but they will be there when you need them... haiz... few true frenz are zi kang, wei de, tim, jaz, jess, ly, qh, zaf, james, mill... outside bds... johann, hk... zhi gao... aiya those ho peng you lor... k, then I treat zi kang buble tea and go home lor... walk I mean.. hehe

Thursday :
PG got 1 talk about u-noe-wad... BGR/*** lor.. hahaz a lot of boys u-noe-wad... oh ya, the lit teacher cried, ‘cause the boys naughty, and like rebelling mar, then the teacher want us to study, do well for exam, so she buai tahan go out cry, pity her, she abit like mdm roz like that, wanna teach us 1... that’s all lor, after school went out with Mr.Jom to subway... found out there may be a fight with 1e girl and 1c girl.. I think, which is today lar, but cancel... came back I search more anime, so I found samurai champloo, oh ya, I like shaman king sia... so nice, show us the power of friendship... which I wish I had... hahaz, started to feel a little left out, you see last year everyday so many people come hang out, this year leh, I think not they left me out, is I don’t want them... maybe... haiz... prefer pri lor... k, that’s all...

Today!!:
aiya, same lor, everyday like passing of time only... oh ya, today the speech and drama... at first the class can’t co-operate.. is not I want, is because I want the teacher in overseas, XueBing lao shi to feel glad that we did well... haiz.. but in the end XueBing lao shi msg me said our class done very well, I happy lor... ^v^... I accompanied zi jian home, bought ice blend... then played audi with jaz awile juz now, now mum nag dinner le... gtg, buaiz...

No comments: