Wednesday, May 2, 2007

haiz.. so long never post already... almost I post once a week only... sianz... just got a fight with parents... so bored, they’re just like that lorh... so idiotic, study study.. my foot sia.. sometimes I agree with I not stupid 2, home is just a place for you to sleep... like pri 1 I vividly remember there was once, cause I live in hostages those type, then the other students there all bully me, even if I had done nothing wrong, they just complain to the aunty that I scolded vulgarities, Im in trouble, then when my mum was talking to the aunty once, one boy gave me that middle finger, and when I told mum, he said he pointed thumb to say im a filial boy, and mum believed him, wth... anyway.. lets see.. I stopped at.. erm... Saturday, aiya, as usual, mr.roach jokes again, hahaz, Sunday I found out that ho sin fai got car accident, so evening go visit him with shi xiong... afternoon meet with thai girls and hk... chat awhile, then they have to go pasir ris, I went with my bike , so I cant go with them.. Natcha created a blog, I got to help her make the templates, but these few days no time leh... mon got lit exam, the paper so thick, all need you to write, especially need evidence from the passage, I finished the paper, read through one more time then sleep, same goes to today’s geo.. yesterday good labour my parents to to the travel agency, so my cousin and me nothing to do, one of them suggested we go explore, we go to Singapore river, fulleton, took some pictures, enjoy the view, hahaz... tomorrow another day... Chinese.. must remember to bring dictionary.. got compo.. lucky ___ reminded me... anyway... until next time again.. byez...

No comments: