Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hehe... ok, today so sian, everyone spread rumous le.. ah!!! baka!!! haiz... today a lot of Chinese period kena taken by Abraham, she say our class noisy and dirty, so we sit in front of her every assembly lor.. project work mr. Leonard never come our class... a relif teacher come lor, then me and some girls play the animal game thing, lame but fun haha... ten after awhile, just when we having fun, another freaking teacher come, sian lor.. study study... study my ass sia.. k lets count-up... ^v^

Yesterday:
During P.E 2.4 for those who fail, those who pass accompany, hehe, fun... btw today I ran again for Mass PE... then after school went gabe house chat chat then go home...

Sunday:
ahh... cause im easy, easy like Sunday morning.. after wushu shi xiong cant stay back so just stay back eat a little, balanja some friends, wait for hk to come then go swim together... we chat and chat lor, he is still the same old him, so darn funny sia... he seldom angry, except Monday we kena insulted by CCA members, idiot sia, he bs I also bs sia... insult china boy like as if Singapore so good, in the end the world also dying, think they so pro like that... we chat about a lot of things, then go gym awhile, then arcade, and go KFC, for the first time in 2007, I felt darn happy, and darn full even though I ate a little only.. I feel like happy being around with him, and zhi gao lor... and xin, thirah... and those pri friends, I don’t seem to enjoy sec life, wonder why...

Saturday:
hahaz, tuition... fun lar, but then now change the play section into discussion session, all about god, sianz... church mar, that’s why like that, only that I don’t really like this guy, he like little bit bsbs one... if no teacher I wanna fight man...

K lar, that’s all, this fri I going back to oeps... miss those times I had there, tutoring, bballing, joking, kyanti-ing... ^v^ and kids calling out my names... not like those older students that think like they very pro like that...

No comments: