Tuesday, April 24, 2007

yo~!.. walao these days I don’t know what to write leh... in school I like don’t know what teacher talking, like im deaf or something, like my mind is away, soul is trapped inside a blank room, heart stopped pumping, locked in a room, deep down somewhere, left the half-dead body with the bored expression, drifting like zombies, even my eyes, there are no eyeballs, a empty slot, I don’t even know what am I doing, my mouth, zipped, stapled, sealed, I became an invisible being, going through people, passing walls... lol... not so horrible lar... hahaz... my imagination too mad already, anyway, still I miss pri!!!... sec so much things to stress... haiz.. but I’ll manage them.. somehow.. I think, today like I never so school like that, Chinese period play and play, then after recess ming xin pencil case lost we searched for 2 periods, when found another problem pops up, ___ splashed water on ming xin chair... and those suspects were called, I sit there KPO lor... them pw no teacher, until last period mrs Samuel came to takeover, eh I agree with her leh, like everytime our class make her angry one... haiz.. cant help it, so sian... I found out those real friends that will always be there, though abit naughty... and I was wrong to ___... relax, 2nd blank not same as 1st blank... haiz.. tomorrow one whole boring day... mama... !!! I also notice it kept raining recently, then wei de asked me a question, he say what do you think of lightning, I say like that lor, he said it will be cool if it is fantasy... so I thought through, imagine the lightning strike at a place then sudeenly a portal appeared, or when gods fight, the clash makes lighting, or you suddenly stuck by lightning and you have special powers, so cool sia... then can take weapons.. I mean those ancient ones, like the destiny sword, or broken sword, or staff, then you help to save the whatever world... hahaz... by I re-re-edited the legacy of paradox, chapter 2 is rather confusing to most people.. so here it is...

Chapter 1 - Well, I landed on this island through a portal, in the very center of the Earth's Core. I'd been digging for about 2 or 3 months, and my hands were aching painfully. There were no more robots to supply food and drink, neither were there robots to help with the digging. With no volunteers in this ludicrous project, I had to work on my own. I was hungry and thirsty, yet I had nothing to eat. My rucksack was empty, as I had eaten up the food a week ago. But, there it was, The Earth's Core. It was hot, as though it was the devil's furnace. Bracing myself for the heat, I dashed through the flames as through my soul depended on the race. My clothes were ripped, but I survived. It was a miracle, perhaps my destiny that led me here. I leapt into the portal of Myths & Legends and here the journey starts......

Chapter 2 - "I did it!" I said with joy in my heart, as I did not have energy left to dance in joy. The legend was true. The Lost City legend was true! But then again... where WAS the Lost City? I had no one to ask, no where to go. Deciding that this was probably a danger zone, I scouted the area for a bit, spying here and there.

Then, a flash of light emerged and then a huge gate appeared in front of me. "What was... what was that?" I asked no one in particular, mostly to the gigantic gate with the sign ‘Kingdom Of Heaven’. Then... "If you proclaim yourself before the Kingdom of Heaven, head into the Mythical Palace, and seek travel to the Island of Origins. You will find your answers there..." The voice faded away, leaving me drowned in stunned silence for quite a while. Unsheathing my little dagger, I dashed into the darkness, across the rivers, into the tunnels and out, hoping to find some key at least to open the gate, at last found myself standing back in front of the Kingdom of Heaven. I proclaimed myself, “I, Paradox, seek entrance to the Kingdom. I have been studying every single myth and legend in the Overworld, thus leading me to this MagicalWorld."

"Why are you here, General?" An echoing voice from nowhere.

"To see if theories about the Zamorak Staff are true," I answered with respect.

"...." Silent.

"I understand that this is the Holy Land of Zamorak (the king previously ruled the world, killed by his brother). But the Zamorak Staff has options. To cleanse evil, or... to destroy the world if it falls to the wrong hand," I kept on. "The monks have been... protective of the Staff lately." I understood the prophecy now. Death to Saradonim (Zamorak’s evil brother), revive for Zamorak. Giving into doubts, none has returned for the pass 5000 YEARS, to claim victory. Never giving up, only one can be a Destiny Warrior, which is somehow chosen to be me. "If that's the case, then I will get that Staff," I dared myself say. "Understood. You may... enter, after a training."

---THE FOLLOWING WEEK---The training was over, I was allowed to hunt for the missing Orbs; also to protect the world from being destroyed by means of the Magic Attacks and Skills learned from SageMagic777. He gave me Zamorak staff, some MagicDust together with ten kinds of potions, ten small bottles each. He guided me through The Secret Door which linked the zero-way & then was up to me where to go. Well, the advice he gave was to follow the Snake Road of 10.000.000.000 miles. It was just impossible for me to cover the whole distance if I had not got this level of incredible power. The doors to the Kingdom of Heaven opened up, momentarily blinding me with the brightest light I had ever seen in my life.

No comments: