Thursday, March 29, 2007

lol, today so funny, after mrs tan go we all clap... then when ms foo came we cheer, after that she let us play a game, then after that we shouted : keow tee keow tee, dirty dirty, keow tee dirty, dirty keow tee, cilikala pi ah pi ah, cilikala pi ah pi ah, kuay tiao... hahaz, jkjk, forgot liao, something like that, I wish I got video the whole thing, somehow I don’t like mrs tan now leh, she so what now... hahaz, kay, tomorrow got badminton again, I don’t think I wanna go, mon and wed I also never go, aiya I dun care of cca point le lar... also tomorrow it the start of naffa, I must get at least 20 points... I think... must stretch liao lar... anyway, Tuesday I go eastpoint, at first I thought there should be fun, it turn out to be boring, anyway I think I wanna start a gang that help good people... something like good friend gang lar... anyway, I miss ding hsuan, last time he will call me once awhile, this year I waited for his call, but he doesn’t call... I scared he got into some trouble leh... okay, that’s all, quite short, and I think I am gonna be sacked... ‘cause I that time the geography paper I gave gabe... then I go photocopy other people one, but some she got wrong I change what, at least I never blindly pass up the paper, I got check through one leh, sian... photocopy got the word ‘copy’, so im counted as copying... hahaz... my parent will be called sooner or later, but I told mum already, she didn’t say anything, beta form will be issued, I got a feeling that dad will kill me... haiz... suay... aiya, happiness and sadness will take turn to come, there’s a story, once a old man lost his horse, so the villagers said to him ‘wow, so unlucky’ but he kept normal, after awhile not only his horse came back, it came back with a gang of wild horses, so the villagers said to him ‘wow, you’re so lucky’, and again, he kept normal, then when his son train the wild horses, he fell off from the horse and broke his leg, the villagers heard the news and said to him again ‘wow, so unlucky’, but soon the country is in danger, so all the young men must go to serve the country as a soldier, but because of the old man’s son’s fractured leg, he can rest at home, so the villagers came and said on more time ‘wow, you’re so lucky’, so you see, this prove that happiness and sadness will take turn to come, the storm awaits before the fantasy, in Chinese, it is ‘sai weng shi ma’... I think most people had heard the story... btw i think ms ibraham is not that bad after all, its only her voice is loud, but when she lecture, she is darn funny... better than some teachers leh, hahaz...

No comments: