Thursday, March 1, 2007

ystdy was fun, the x-country was postpone again, so miss naz got time to come to my hse fer party. miss naz got smashed on her face with cream...lol... blah blah, the last part was dare or truth, fun also... some ppl even video leh, ps sia... todae i got promoted, again, to chairman, so happi, hoope its the final time, i try lor... then mrs samuel nag at us again, haiz... eng last min on recess bought a sandwitch fer the project, hahaz, and sucess... juz addin some more ingredient... eh, some groups made darn delicious tasty ones lor, i drippin saliva liao... then swimin test... then plae... dats all... after swimin chat and chat till dono wad time, dats all lor... plain also actualli, see miss naz blog more interestin, i think, maybe... hoope it will be... she hvnt put up the photos mar... k, todae no stori yet leh, or maybe have a little sneak peak...

Legacy Of Paradox
Chapter 2 (part 1)- "I did it!" I said with joy in my heart, as I did not have energy left to dance in joy. The legend was true. The Lost City legend was true! But then again... where WAS the Lost City? I had no one to ask, no where to go. Deciding that this was probably a danger zone, I scouted the area for a bit, spying here and there. A flash of light. "What was... what was that?" I asked no one in particular, mostly to the darkness. Then... "If you proclaim yourself before the Kingdom of Heaven, head into the Mythical Palace, and seek travel to the Island of Origins. You will find your answers there..." The voice faded away, leaving me drowned in stunned silence for quite a while. Unsheathing my little dagger, I dashed into the darkness, across the rivers, into the tunnels and out, at last found myself standing in front of the Kingdom of Heaven. I proclaimed myself, “I, Paradox, seek entrance to the Kingdom. I have been studying every single myth and legend in the Overworld, thus leading me to this MagicalWorld.".... stay tune for the followin part of chapter 2... so will Paradox be allowed to ebter? or he will need to sneak in? or worst, fight in...

No comments: