Saturday, March 10, 2007

went fer the heart walk at marina, ran one round, then another half round, not bad lar, some exercise, thn after dat I go eat 2 marshmallows, 2 milo and my home supply packet chrystaminum.then I agreed to go with ly, angie, mel, zx, sam to suntec, we go karaoke... k lar, I cnt sing... I watch thm sing lor... haiz... I see thm sing I surrender, they so pro hahaz, I cnt match sia, I bo talent in music... in writings maybe some lar, whn I small I wanna b singer, but I dun think I cn, hahaz... anyway, then tuition lor, after dat hm again, did my CA1 result reflection, wah, anyhow write also can write one whole A4 page, siao... waitin fer tmwr’s wushu, shlb b fun, hope to turn out fun, I like martial arts too, I got a dream to learn all the martial arts in the world, especially drunken palm, I like it, dono why, I’v been tryin to imitate it, hahaz, turns out to be quite easy, juz need wrist power and leg mucles, just nice these are requirements to badminton too ^v^, oh yah, my church nx nx wk got a guy come, he’s world kung-fu champ for few times, obviously thn he did sumthing bad and god help him blah blah... but I onli wish tht he would demonstrate sum moves and teach mi... or try spar with him kk, erm, bac to topic, tmrw after wushu ar...erm... ten go suntec lor... thn mondae after badminton trainin go gab hse study lor, as told u b4 I wanna try change him, he so talkative, teacher ask him anything he so blur, haiz... thn see more events popin up lor... no stori fer todae sry...poem onli... a poem that I though of it when I got bac my compo on wars...

War is cruel

War is cruel,
War is brutal,
Just like killing an innocent squirrel,
A little bomb here and there,
Makes the God’s heart tear

A slight conflict is a beginning,
Of a major war which involves killing,
Jealousy is the sword-like feeling,
That brings laughter to the evil king

Come on guys,
Come on girls,
Come on people from over the world,
Can’t you think the consequences?
Care for the innocents

Tears, Cries, needles poking through their hearts,
To see love ones disappearing with many arts,
Are you telling me the blue sky faded to grey?
Have the compassion inside you drifted away?
Do you still have anything to say?

A argument as well as jealousy,
Will turn to vengeance eventually,
Slowly went the snowball rolling down,
The iced mountain that seemed like the dawn,
To huge events that had yet to be drawn

A war will start,
The world soon be cut,
As a war can lead to many supporters,
and also there will be a lot weapon-makers,
soon technology will blow the world up to parts,
till then, there’s no need of martial arts,
the space will be covered with smelly bodies not farts...

No comments: