Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just finish my English homework... Kay, once again I try to blog in good English... I’m somehow addicted to JPiC, I feel like a second family there, anyway, Friday, after the speech and drama I go for badminton, but since there’s only a few people in the hall, I went for basketball instead, until somewhere 2pm then I went to the hall... And the first thing I heard there, is ‘cybelle’, that made me darn furious, but I kept silence, but it was getting more and more fucked up, I had no even a minute of silence, com’on, that was past relationship, can’t just anyone drop it, and why in the asshole world that Jonathan told people, and it just spread like frig darn cheebay lor, so Gerald told Fabian, and so on, tomorrow there’s badminton, and I swear I won’t go, anyway, that day was horrible, I decided to go to the basketball court, I saw Cybelle, Ng throw some stones to disturb her, I play alon, finally in how many months she talked to me, lol, she spray water at me, so I cleaned up the mountain dew can and filled it with icy cold water, I poured it to her, and she thought it was sweet drink, I told her it’s not, then she’s go angry, haiz... no more fun, I went back to the hall, sit there for the next 2 hours doing nothing... Saturday after tuition there’s a speech, met some of the 1D, then that’s all, quite plain actually, but the speech sure is humorous... Today I was caught with long nails, how unlucky, and we learned finish the gun su, and shi xiong was willing to teach me more, so after that he taught me some moves, after that me and yf go basketball court nearby, we played awhile then go and have our lunch before going Toa Payoh, we explore a little there then went to the library, after reading some books I went home to play Audition with yf, wow, he’s quite pro, well at least better than me... that’s all folks... *smiles*

No comments: