Thursday, March 22, 2007

hihi, long time nv post le, too addicted to da forum I came about, JPiC... Itz a forum about writings, such as poems and stories, I feel great ther, they r all veri welcoming, and they are all older, so they hv more knowledge to guide mi... anywae lets start frm mondae...

Mon:
after eng, itz pe, the pe teachers trained us for 2.4, so we ran, so unexpected gab cnt run... anywae, I hv fun runin, hehe, I accompany gab, aiya, I dun care one, 1.6 I also slowly hv fun mar, itz not bout winin or losin, itz about how u plae da game, take ease in everything u do, enjoy, control it, dun let it control u... thn recess got taf, yeah, hv some fun agn... at least got sumthing to do durin recess... after sch juz as I walk hm, mr lim caught mi and said thers gym trainin without teacher, so we go in lor, we chat, thn tok bout sec sch life, how u feel bout badminton, ect, thn I talk lyk “a lot ppl change when go sec sch, my fren start smoking le (I wont tell hu lar)” thn a sec 3 guy say “u smoke b4 to another guy” thn blah blah, lol mr Leonard juz outside, thn got once he opened da door, so scary... hahaz, dats for mondae...

Tue:
mass prog is bodi combat, at first I tot is cool, thn found out it sux... no offence, I juz dun lyk it... I prefer wushu, drunken fist, ninjitsu... pw time I found out dat the powerpoint is not da product but itz to present the product, haiuz... wasted effort... thn after sch go singapore river, to do project, compulsari... but quite fun also lar, so acm also... so long nv go out liao... I mean as a class... so sad bds no overseas trip sec 1 & 2...

Wed:
all the lessons r so darn bored feel lyk sleepin... after sch do project in mi hse... sumhow heng rui suddenly bcome so hardworking, he did the board game... zk plae comp, wd help cut... I relax... dats all lor... rainin cnt go cycle...

Thur (todae):
pg we tok bout clas quite agn... sian I wonder how in the world to make 1D quite, thn we decided to change seats... so the talkative ones will b put in front and labeled, ‘talkative’ lol so cartoon... thn eng lesson ms foo made those hu talk stand with mouse on mouth, those hu go out of their seats hv to hold their seat while standin, those hu nv bring bk imagin holdin a bk in hand... thn iman played with the paintbrush so he stand with the paintbrush in his hand, and ms foo called hm statue of liberti... lol, Gerald also coz he one hand on mouth, the other one holdin the invisible bk... high... after sch I spend the whole 3 hours on dat seat arrangement... thn go bac class, zk group doin video makin I help a lil, and camera men, hahaz, quite funni actually, walao y I b gay agn... sian... why not zx, no offence...

dtas all lor, oh ya, btw hu is in JPiC ar? if got tell mi, search for JPiC forum for writers, if interested sign up lor... and I’ll be changing song agn on da weekends...

No comments: