Monday, December 2, 2013

Today morning didnt start off great, I knew it my parents gonna make a huge fuss over the red packet. Sigh, have no idea what to do. To them, the sincerity is not there, not to mention the efforts and gifts, then they started to link to all the other stuffs i do, they kept moaning they dont see the ROI, all they think is that I am wasting money away.

Sigh...... sometimes I seriously rather be a spoilt kid, drown in riches, that I can spent all I want on anyone I want and they dont give a shit. I mean others are encouraging volunteerism, mine is like "dont mind other ppl business"...........

The biggest news is they think I am underpaid and wishes that I quit teaching.......
Sigh.......

Then, lots of work to be done on proj, and all the social stuffs that suddenly juz flood in...... off to night cycle in a short while, tmr try to do reflection and log book, then cycle again, then dinner, then wed proj whole day, evening meet, NE talk, then proj again, thur proj, then Hossan Leong, fri bball, wushu.......

No comments: