Saturday, December 14, 2013

Badminton today with ZG and BW and J was great, it's been long since a formidable foe for badminton. Great match, good fun!

Juz now a good friend of mine told me a truth of my kids.

It seems like the kids are finding my "chinese teaching" lame and boring.

Initially my thought is that well that's what most ppl nowadays would react, who cares?

But now, I thought it over, these "culture" is supposed to motivate them and make them a better person, so is their mindset is that those are lame, then wouldnt it mean that they dont give a damn? then its pointless? although what I thought initially is that it will be a subconscious thing jsut like Tang Poems and BPMF pinyin during my kindergarten.

Anyway, part of the reason is I guess I am getting bored? Not exactly bored in terms of no passion, is more of those disappointed type of bored, when u see no result despite persistence and as usual, I would wonder "why bother? why cling on? why force something thats not gonna happen"

Next year, after FYP, guess I have to change a lifestyle, to venture where I would belong for the next year.

Timbre night at substation was great, we actually found out that the band Goodfellas consist of our former sec sch teacher. So cool! The coincidental part is where we were talking about our teachers, and talking about him, and then he went up the stage with that nostalgic distinct voice. Great time looking at them enjoying the night~ I always believed, if the world makes more great music, the world is a happier place.

Before that was a tiring day out at Ubin, this outing was rather good, the pace is good. Not too much of dragging time, there was conversation here and there, weather was hot and cold, in an interesting rhythm, and thus to me the pace was really great. One thing we've learnt is to eat to sustain stomach only at Ubin and eat at Changi Village.

Other than these...........
Still as lost in life, felt so empty yet no space, really unsure what I am feeling.

There comes a time
When nothing rhymes
Where you no longer know where on to hold
But to drown on music and alcohol.....

No comments: