Saturday, December 7, 2013

The week passed, Hossan Leong was brilliant at the theater works, French Kiss in Singapore.

The plot is basically narrating the lives of 4 well known french musicians, with their notable songs.

However, in midst, all the movements, such as when they were drunk, or playing a fool, or broken hearted, was soooo brilliantly choreographed. The pulling of ties especially, how they tangle up each other and break them free again, and the use of simple props for a very delicate style of dance.

Hossan never fails to keep audiences entertained when he dressed up in different characters, and making funny faces, impersonating voices, silly actions. He is really talented beyond words. His fluency and french is remarkable!

I think I shall work towards being a stage actor, at least one production in my whole life! It would be an accomplishment!

I will perhaps start with directing a short video, with plot, comedy, expressions, and music.

Then, will  work towards musical.......

Well, today I had an accomplishment, to lose 5kg in 2 weeks plus! I was 82kg during the weigh in!

Hahas, yea anyway found out that my competition is on Sun, omgosh everything clashing, project, reflection, competition, shows........ sigh.........

Well, today after settling the project stuffs, had badminton. I think I made up my mind not to invite a certain person anymore, like everytime at a corner using phone, so socially awkward, and will make mood down....... but they are fine alone, so shall leave them alone in the future....... then I donno, maybe my efforts are brought across displeasing?

Like at times Im really tired and needed help, but all you do was moan and doubt and reluctant, I wonder if its really fair to me? My good intentions constantly doubted, oh well..... Like I think alot of times I initiated to provide your needs without being asked to, sometimes I ask you for favour and you cant/unwilling to deliver...... (not specific to one person, is collective)

Other than that, still struggling whether or not to go cell, like I think all our hearts not into it anymore, the bond just breaks...... and I dont know.... like I dont really see the effort to show care and concern to our problems........ maybe too much things to worry, but yea lorh, is like....... not sure how to put it across, nvm...

This year is a rather bad year, I made up my mind I shall just explore the city again, less with outings anymore. Maybe one of two ppl is alright, but not too many, and shall work towards appreciation of arts, culture and music. Some part of me shall try to be an entertainer or some form, I see a classmate chasing that dream, I shall embark on mine too!


1 comment:

Happy walker said...

congrats on losing weigh! =D