Thursday, September 5, 2013

Strange, though supposed to be a relaxing week, was rather tiring.

Mon my friend from Taiwan came, 7 years passed..........
It was so awesome, that we, along with ZG,
still could meet up and talk like close friends.
We chat about the good old days,
about how we love to play around the neighbourhood,
and catch spiders in drain,
afraid of some dogs,
teachers in pri school,
and many more...
and oh!! I still have the blue sony walkman he gave me!!!!
working condition!!!!!!!!!
That will be the only tangible memory of the good old days.
Used to have the red checkered shirt and quarter pants,
had to throw it away at sec 2.

We went to Bugis, and then MBS, then Old Airport Road.
Really really awesome....
Today at 3pm...... he flew back........
sigh....... shall we meet again.........
Mid autumn is coming,
he gave us mooncakes!
was so surprised!!!
I thought I would not receive any this year......

Then, other days are filled with work and also accompanying  a good friend.
He always came at the times where I'm really free and alone.
We cycled to Defu Lane Hokkien Mee, then Kovan, and the Nex Serangoon.
Hahas, he's an awesome guy.

Looking back,
he is always there whenever we call him,
he always surprise me with little things,
sends me food gifts he made himself,
and though nothing much to talk,
he dont mind just spending time.
But after his N and my intern,
I seriously wonder how long we cold take this friendship once again.
It is friends like these that I really dont have in other cliques,
they are really really really unique.
Again looking at all the 1-year-close-friendships I have,
I foresee a part of me will die again next year??

Today, supposed to have clash with a friend's invite for movie,
in the end I think she was left alone?
but I already have plans.............
so sad to have to reject her....
hope she have other friends to help her......

     Is this the world we created
      we made it on our own
      Is this the world we devastated
      Right to the bone?

     If there's a God up in the sky looking down
      What must he be thinking of? what we've done?
      To the world that he created

Sometimes I think about how the world became so,
though I often have my answers,
but seriously,what should the world be like?
I often wondered by certain things happen?

Why so much complications?
Why so much lost culture,
Why so much conflicts,
Why irresponsible parents,
Why physically-imperfect people,
Why LGBT,
Why calamity,
Why weird social behaviors......

Queen has really really good songs,
hard to sing, but they sing it perfect.
They often reflects deep meanings,
deep yet relate-able.
Sigh, will make the world a better place!
Someday, shall take things to a higher level,
not only buying packet food for homeless,
but motivate them, talk to them,
listen to them, teach them to cast their nets.

Tomorrow Fri supposed to be excited for the
21hour Servathon Community Service marathon,
but the job scope seems too lame for me.
Nevertheless, go with open heart,
and passion to serve!!!!!!! =)

Watched English Vinglish,
probably the 2nd best Tamil movie after 3 Idiots,

Really touches me how Sasha, being illiterate in English,
is being teased by her own family members for such trivial weakness.
So she persevered on and took on English classes her own,
She said it so well!!

   Sometimes, 
   we do not feel equal in marriage, 
   we feel inferior to our spouse,
   but that doesnt mean it is a failed marriage, 
   maybe it is time to help yourselves,
   and then the equality is restored. 

She did not let her individualism suppressed in marriage,
with love, with grace, she made her husband and children ashamed of themselves.

    "Family should never be judgmental! Family should never put you down nor should ever make you feel small. Family is the only one who will never laugh at your weaknesses. Family is the only place where you will always get love and respect."

Also, something I see again, is that though family is a huge pillar of support,
a lot of times, in emotional needs, friendship counts.
It is through friendship you find dignity, find support, find refuge.

To the new generation of kids,
never forsake your parents!!
invite them to your lives!
to your world! to your culture!
and that they might be able to help you~!!
Never think that old dogs could not learn new tricks!!!
"Ginger is best old"!!!
Most important of all......
NEVER DEPRIVE THEM OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN
AND NEVER DESPISE THEIR IMPERFECTIONS!!!!!!!

No comments: