Sunday, September 15, 2013

Started my Intern at Chan Brothers.
Due to company policy I have no idea what could be shared and all....
So to be save, I shall not share anything.
But anyway it was really tiring.
Training was only 2 days,
Today managed to secure a sale for Japan tour.
I guess Im quite okay with the job,
just that the long hours and no off days
made me sick.

Had fever today morning,
thus waking up every hour to drink water.
Now throat still irritating,
trying to heal fast,
but got a feeling that if I dont go TCM soon,
it will develop into some big big fever again.
Shall go TCM on my off day,
as well as Mid Autumn celebration with family on that night.

Seeing kids playing lanterns and sparkles,
really wish that I have kids of my own now....
miss the days where I can still play these with kids from Pop or SCC.......
Eating the Jelly Mooncake a good friend gave, bit by bit.
Really, seldom people actually make food for me.
Esp mooncake. Something culturally symbolizes I am thought of and cared.

Last year on Sep 22,
seriously missed that day, that time,
it was just like a family,
thanks to C too who suggested "Eagle catch Chicks" game.
Now, it's all apart.......
Sigh........





No comments: