Friday, September 20, 2013

Yesterday was off day,
A great break especially on Mid Autumn.

Surprising enough,
four days of feeling burning inside
and headache, and sore throat,
it all recovered ystd.
On top of that, I woke up early, full of energy.

Finished my chores early noon,
it took me lesser time to sweep and mop and wash clothes this time,
then off to cut my hair,
and repaired my bike,
along with clearing the rust off the bike.
Then, while waiting for dq,
cleaned the windows, and piano, and the 25 years old player,
and my display cabinet.

Felt so productive!

Then, we went to MBS for dinner before proceeding to
Gardens by the Bay for the lantern display.
This year, the display was huge!
It was all over the garden.
Seeing kids running around,
with genuine smiles and laughter......
Pity that in my childhood I didnt liked celebrations.
Perhaps the most memorable was in my relative house,
C and Y. With SY SL.
Those were the days.......

Took many photographs there.
But was so plain.
People enjoyed the occasions in groups of pair,
I had none.. yet.....

Why do parents like to take photographs so much?
I guess it's because that these are the only times
where they are able to see the smiles of children,
and when they are still willing to come out with you,
and enjoyed these festivals and moments with you.
When they are older, they wont be tagging along anymore,
and speaks lesser, and simple just drifts until perhaps old age.

Photographs........
Well I guess it's good to take photographs too,
it's a form of appreciation for whoever who made the creation.
Either human art forms and inventions or God's natural creation,
it's still appreciation.

No comments: