Sunday, April 7, 2013

A fool will lose tomorrow reaching back for yesterday;
I won't turn my head in sorrow if you should go away.
I'll stand here and remember just how good it's been, 
and I know I'll Never Love This Way Again.

Sometimes in life, there are times where we would make rash decisions, infatuatious decisions, for that moment of time. Sometimes, we dont. It's really funny, how that one moment of fear could enshroud us from our view, from our judgement, from our rationale. It's that fear, fear of no tomorrow, fear of losing that moment, that we would do things out of our mind. Yet again, it might be the other way round, where the moment was lost, and you want it back, you regret that moment, you would think that the moment was wasted, that the consequences could be minor, and you didnt do a thing. Well, happens alot in our lives I guess - always that indecisive moment!

These few days are listening back to the oldies, from the Disco 70s, to musicals like Dirty Dancing. Oh reminds me of how I wished I could be as slim as charming as those ballroom dancers, shaking their hips and twisting their waist like rubber. And maybe I could meet a beautiful dancer as my partner, for dance and for life? Then we can dance for the rest of my life, in ballroom occasions, events, and cruises! Hahas! Hopefully sexy Salsa! Hahas! Then I can sing "Save the Last Dance" hahas!

Then I also listened to Whitney, esp her rendition of "When We believe" with Mariah, seriously, 2 powerful singers, sing with faith in God and deep friendship, and joy of singing. Then, I heard her "Greatest Love of All", in my opinion best song that represents love, not "I Will Always Love You", cuz I think Dolly sang it with better expression of the "letting go", and "stubborn-ness" and love better than Whitney, since Whitney version is more of long extended breaths and high pitch melody. Dolly's spoken version was better. Anyway, yea, then as usual one of my favourite songs, "That's What Friends Are For", my nose soured, Somehow this song never fails to let me reflect on the friends I have, the friends I used to have, the times with friends I had, and all, and always make me time travel back to the past, and then as the song ends always force me back to reality, with great inertia from myself. Till date, I always envied other people's friendships, always think that I dont have such, but I think I should be accustomed to my lifestyle and be contented already! Sigh, too high demand, just as what was said, "Happiness happens within you, not around you"

Today woke up at 6am, yet cuz I thought I beat the alarm, I doze of on the sofa, thus completely missed the alarm. Late for wushu, then cycled after training. Had a really really fun time. XD Hope we have more of such outings to increase the bond. Then, there is this trainee I felt so much like me, his personality, his lifestyle, his habits, his preferences..... Really hope to see this kid grow, and not make trouble! Haha. Sometimes when I see people that are so like me, Im rather scared that they would be like me. And perhaps till date my biggest loser of me is not able to motivate anyone at all towards studying.

Gonna be a week of early wake up cuz of my job, so not gonna blog for awhile again. Ciao.

No comments: