Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's been long since I blogged. Anyway my exams wasnt really done well, mainly because I only studied them both 6h each. Anyway, sleep deprived most of the time. Home alone requires me to water the plants, clean the house, refill the water, and all these trivial stuffs, and for the curiosity of a 19 year old boy, to cook too. On top of all these, gotta guide J on his studies, as I only have these 2 months to boost his foundation.

So anyway, nothing much to blog about. Some milestones are to meet up with Samy, cooked a few dishes, Lunch with Tai before he fly for 6 weeks, and such. Well, I'm actually very thankful of a friend for being always there for me when sometimes my attitude might destroy friendships. It's like Wreck-It-Ralph, sometimes, we all feel undervalued, but oh well, all is fair in heaven! A faith to justify for them. And another that showed concern when he mentioned that I looked tired and wished me to take care of myself. Really feel great about it. Also, one long lost friend fb me to thank me for teaching the person to prioritize friends. Though actually im just merely prioritizing the particular person with me at that particular moment.

Next, its about the topic on true happiness, I wonder how it feels like. These fews days I think Ive experienced one time of that, but then as I feel happy, I wonder if the others there would be feeling the same way.

So yea, anyway, I was told that people envied my large social circle, really appreciated that people thinks that I helped expand their social circle, P.Jac words cam back to me, maybe, it's my purpose to be the resources and plan and they build the bridge themselves. However, sometimes I feel that I failed to start the sparks in certain groups of people.

Someone also commented that he would like to have a group like any other groups, all very close to one another, and have frequent meetings and etc. Well, guess kindda thik of it dont think I have such group. He commented to say he dont quite sociallize well, but in my opinion, given his fun-loving and appearance, many would like to hang out with him, perhaps its just him that dont wish to do so.

Well, money depleted real fast. =( im seriously wondering what to do, thus I went around looking for jobs.

Oh right, I might help a trainee to organise a running man soon. Hopefully would be big and fun.



No comments: