Thursday, March 14, 2013

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. - David Tyson Gentry

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. - C S Lewis

For all my life Ive been searching for that someone that could act as a bro, someone to know me totally upside down inside out and vice versa, that we could grow up together, and brace the society together. Yet no matter the resources and emotion I always give, just seems to lack. It's perhaps a problem in me, or perhaps destiny, of a lone wolf.

The other night was asking a friend if he feels happier with his gf, he said even if they do nothing, they felt happy. Nothing wrong about that, but thinking back, he always moans and groans and complain and restless when he is doing nothing with us, he dont really like to meet just to talk and simple things like that. So guess Im not even close to that level. 

Also, stumbled an awesome quite from lonelyreload.com, "Don't let the people who do so little for you to control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions" I got to learn to be neutral, to be like Grandma.

Then again, sometimes even my family dont understand me much but Im thankful they do listen and change. In fact, they were not worked up for the Gambling Incident. Elaborate next post.

Today met up with S. Mainly cuz I forsee people quiting out cell, so dont want her to feel abandoned. So no choice, tired, but still gotta go.

Today, my topics are so saddening. For example, I talked about people who are just enough to live in Singapore, their expenses=salary, and so in big risk. Then, I talked about supporting family members. Then, talked about friends, what is true friends and all. Sigh. Guess as we grow older, we are more emo.

Temptations....... always seducing me. Sigh. Gotta brace through them as usual. XD at least Im not alone!

Got alot to say, but no mood to blog, so keeping this short, nights!







No comments: