Tuesday, February 12, 2013

我不再逃空虚日子
这一路都在熬
也许爱情就是 熟能生巧 
你绝对想不到我多渴望
让生活染上一些颜料~


hahas, suddenly sang this song after editing my parent's vday photo, hmm.... subconscious desire??

CNY was okay, planned didnt fold out, it was raining heavily, thus we were stuck at MBS.

Second day CH visited me the whole day though I didnt really entertain him
Now watching "Dad, where are you going".


oh well, it's really coming, and presentations on that day, like seriously?? oh.... and it's mala's bday hahas
she said "i had the whole world celebrating it for me" ahhahs!! cute max!

Furthermore, we had to wait for the lucky draw every hour. 
However, time passess rather fast, the whole day gone just like that,
with sore legs and tired eyes. 

I always felt so sorry for being unable to spark up something to talk
and get him talking and high...... sigh.... i'll find that bridge one day!

korea variety of father-child vacation,
really really cute~~

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

well, i think you should add some picture cause i not very clear about your message regarding the celebration for presentation~

KayaOtah said...

oh it was my tutor, mala's birthday too then she was like saying the whole world celebrating with her hahas which is obviously nopt! hahas, but yes today I had 3 presentations.