Monday, March 25, 2013

Just back from a really enjoyable cruise trip. And I made up my mind to name my son Jeffrey, as every single Jeffrey I met was charismatic and cheerful, people persons. Jeffrey was my activity manager, frankly speaking I think the whole cruise was only enjoyable because of him.

Anyway, lots to talk about it, probably elaborating on thur or fri.

Today, Alvin came by, a short meeting, then I went to see CH concert. Again he dont seem to have any other supporter, what this the most I could do, so snap a few shots and perhaps 10 year down the road he might appreciate that we had this archive of his performances?

Then at night, chat with a guy, who I had nagged many times, who had followed me quite a lot at some point in time. Today, he did something really marvelous, a great achievement, and also that he stepped on the journey to lump people together and be the entertainer.

Being the entertainer is not easy, and definitely not for all ages. I could say I am no more the entertainer of kids, but more to the elder population now. So I'm retired to make way for new people. XD I remembered seeing a trainee entertaining kids too the other night.

Jeffrey was similar to a clown too, he is able to entertain without even uttering a word! Hahas! But of all the jokes aside, he was very sincere and caring off stage too. Really really awesome. For that I dream to working together with him in Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Yesterday we were talking about abandonment, forsakened. Sometimes, when the going gets tough, when we are hard pressed on all sides, we feel that its Me against the world, that sense of helplessness. But then, there is always a way out, life will find a way, we are not crushed. 

But recently, perhaps influenced by the piano guy Will, the song If Tomorrow Never Comes kept playing at the midnight hour. However, instead of the subject being someone dear to me, I actually would think of all the things I could not do if tomorrow never comes, and that whether my love and contribution to the world is even enough to make a little difference, whether it even mean something. What if I die and lose that chance to make huge contribution to society? Will I even be at ease? In peace? My bucket list grew, of unknown things, but I know I have this hunger to do something big, just not sure what and how and with what or who.

Is the love I gave her in the past,
Gonna be enough to last,
If tomorrow never comes?

Also, I came across the song, My Way by Frank Sinatra, and thought that the lyrics are really meaningful too. It's probably an aged man, after experiencing so much, felt that he has no more things left to do, since he had done everything his way, and understood the world, so he is really to die. I aim for that day when I had done so much that I will feel nothing could be done further.

Thinking about future often............ Ciao...........

No comments: