Friday, November 16, 2012

Today I finally finished my scrapbook. Due to the hardwork ive put in, I gave myself a gigantic treat of wawawa, 35 bucks spent. Well, then got a good chat too.

Sometimes, as much as I know that a person's choice do not only consist of individual free will, but mostly due to the societal forces around, I would think that somehow there are things that are meant to go a certain way. Today I know someone better, the person sinks rather deep in rs already, I was really expecting someone like me, casual about the other "half". As the person explained that he thinks a little jealousy is healthy in a rs, I thought about the song "guo huo", where the lyrics mentioned about one party giving too much freedom to the other that they started to drift.

I think its rather unfair though, that people nowadays do not try to savage rs and always turn to the break up door without hesitating much. As in, sometimes communication can be corrected and conflicts minimized if both are willing to accept their flaws and agree upon a common ground. But guess they have too much similarities, both insecure, easily jealous, and stubborn. Seriously, how to expect things will turn out if keep building walls.

Well, again I would insist on my point that I would not liek to rely on virtual tools and social media to keep in touch but rather allow each other space for our lives to have more diversity and topics when we 2 meet again. Perspective.

Anyway, then in class I was busy fb-ing another person, this person is rather sad, being betrayed again and again. Thus my Fb post:

Introverts are really vulnerable, first they bottled up their emotions and problems and stuffs, next they trust easily to whoever comes to them, and they will be extremely extrovert to the person when the wall breaks like how big dams do. Meaning is as if the dam breaks, and everything about the person will be revealed. This is vulnerable because the chance of getting hurt by untrustworthy ppl is high compared to extroverts who either open and not afraid of him being a read like a book, or those passive introoverts that only select few close ones but know alot of people. Lastly is pretentious introverts where they pretend to be introvert to "open" up to people. A strategy of getting ppl to talk to.

I do find myself a weird person, really I think I dont fit in anywhere, poor chad, but oh well, at least I know there are always the few that I could rely on, and blog, and in fact, everything is changing, nothing too surprising. Well, miss those sem 1 times of cards and songs and fun, but these are history now.


No comments: