Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lots of happening this week.

On wed, I attended Friend's Grandma Wake, all the way at dairy farm area.
It really got me thinking how short life is. I remembered about the 2 flower pots that dropped inches away from me. Then I think to myself, how successful am I? I have to judge myself by the number of people that I positively influenced, "measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you". So how many positive influences have I really make? Perhaps this is why depression is so common nowadays, people think alot, and act alot, too many masks, that people often see situations in a very pessimistic point of view.

Today during ILP, we had to do a role play, and the scenario is a arrogant presenter that has no patience. Since we had limited time for it, I decided to impromptu about it and overlooked person A's opinions. Furthermore, during the seemingly funny role play, I "rebuked" person A to shut up. I said very exaggerated remarks like "go back to pri sch". After the role play, he was rather sad.

Some funny stuffs I said was "just like this water bottle, the supplier is temasek poly, the demand is you, cuz you dont drink you die, though you are better off dead" haha.

The classmates have excellent actors too, there's one with the blur auntie, the bo chup trainer, the depressed elderly. They are all pro actors really.

Then since our Ah Boys to Men plan is ruined, we decided to go 511 for supper, and drank and chilled. It was a really good gathering, the most heartwarming sentence said was when a friend said that he had more friends now than sec, he mentioned about 2 of them, then another one, and a new one. He refered me as the new one. I really feel like giving him a hug but I shall skip that. It was nice though chatting about our problems. Generally I find class 2 boys are more "manly" in terms of mind of their own. They are smart ppl that came here due to their failed maths. Lots of laughter, and most of all I found another guy that could match my knowledge and exposure to oldies!!! Lucky me. I really look forward to work with this group, and the exercise segment of the ILP. Short but buy sem, with many due dates to follow. Anyway, it was 1am, luckily weide lent me his bike and Im now at Jor house.

No comments: