Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today I borrowed Paulo Coelho's Flowing Like A River. The first short collection I read was the pencil theory.

A pencil can produce many wonderful things, but still, it needed the hand to do so, the hand is like a pillar of support, like your family, friends and God.

A pencil can produce due to the lead, not the wood appearance, thus it is to remind us that ultimately, it is the inner self that is most important.

A pencil gets sharpened, in doing so it suffered, but it would increase its worth. Obstacles in our lives would only make us stronger.

A pencil can leave marks, be aware of all our actions and words, as its can make a difference.

A pencil could be erased, and corrected, we can still correct out mistakes and black marks in life, with the help of the eraser.

Sigh, I wonder what would my future be like. Somehow, I'm rather happy. Happy that some "crap" I talked is remembered by people around me. I'm also happy that things on my social circle is going alright. Well, A lvl is ending, gonna catch up with them soon in midst of all the projects frets. Seriously starting the hectic schedule and unknown source of frustration.

No comments: