Friday, February 3, 2012

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Sigh.....

Seriously, everything seems to juz crush in suddenly at the same time. Wlao cant the presentation be 2 weeks later? Seriously larh Im sure the tutors know the pathetic state we were in, cant give grace??

Just now internet down, due to the installation of Optic Fibre, spent lots of time to fix it.... zzz... so tired, feel like dipping in cool water again =D relaxing and fresh....

Later I got to redeem the LED light, then head over to various people house to collect back the survey that I handed out, for the project.

Tomorrow got to go the CIMB talk and workshop at NTU (pioneer), 9am-3pm, then rush back ECP for steamboat dinner.

Sigh, again a weekend burn and stretched for project.

But seriously larh, my teammates event want me to ditch the workshop for the project.

Lets balance cost benefits, if I dont go NTU, my team will suffer, its a together thing we go, so if one team member absence, then the start up capital given will be lessen, then unfair for them cuz its one person affect all. Furthermore, without that workshop, as oblivious as me, I doubt I know how to continue the competition, and knowing my team are inexperienced and also first time dealing with this, we need more heads on it.

On the other hand, if I dont go project meeting, wouldn't make too much difference, other than moral support, and more 'redundant' questions, I dont think I have contributed much. What I do is nodding of my head there, whatever they say, just yes yes yes, then whatever I say, first thing is redundant, unfeasible, crap, and didnt even try to sort of change a perspective, the yellow thinking hat, what can make the idea work, what can be improved for the initially impossible idea to work.

I kept feeling the tutor had something to add on, I was thinking the whole night that day, just to struggle out my bed to sms them I thought of "Space Tourism". With these, though not feasible now, we can find out how open are Boomers to the idea, what could make them try, price? exp? status? and what are the main considerations, cost? technology? safety? etc? Then we are able to value-add into current surveys, cuz we can find out what could be made to make these new traveling methods attractive to them.

Then, why juz compare their preference now and 30 years old, should find out woudl they ever try it if this new travelling method existed at their 30s? If so, what are their main considerations then? Last time technology not good, they might be afraid of trivial stuffs that we could solve it easily now, or things like that. We sort of requires a new open ended question that they could elaborate and gives us their perspective, their pie share of experience, not just dumping whatever we know and understand, then it would be the same as what everyone else is doing currently on the market.

Communication errors I suppose, cuz I dont understand them, they dont understand me, all they ever thought of is that I am always fooling around perhaps? Seriously, I rather my CDS group that craps alot too, but able to use craps into ideas that could work. Now my current teammate was like "bragging" (not really though) how busy is she and she sacrificed for the project. Seriously, if it was more important, its dumb to sacrifice for the project. The project we still have some time, and im sure virtual communication is available, collate data one day, nex day analyse and do slides, very hard meh? 3 days of full steam, pia a bit larh, will eventually turn out good. Imagaine I were to say all these, then they would bombard with lots of "but"s and "no"s and whatsoever. Then turn moody and irritated and stressed and everything will juz collapse.

So I believe its a wiser choice to juz be the asshole that ditch them, and they will feel I never contribute anything and mark me down, but oh well, my fair share of doing nothing since practically whenever I tried to help they would say they can solo, and none of my ideas, up till now, worked. My presence would only generate more frustrations I think, I feel. Ofcoz there would be also unfairness because the "amount of effort" put into the groups also determines by the social integration too =D but its completely alright. That's life. At least I would think I would accept whatever treatment I get, and its sort of fair ba, in terms of visible results, not the heart put in into it.

Perhaps for ASR I should start speaking up and pia with them, heck however they would feel, but actually, ASR is more or less alright..... so... aiya, if only these 2 switched, life would be so much easier.

No comments: