Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Had a busy week.

Tue was Valentines, I went for "The Wedding Diary" with Jorgen Shishi Angel. Great movie I thought, some comedy moments. Interesting plot, I think the few main themes of the movie are "Dont judge a book by its cover" and "Simplicity at its best". The whole movie was about the preparation of the grand wedding, which in the end turned out sour and lots of screwed ups, which landed the protagonist with lots of debts. So in the end, he got to swallow his pride and admit he could not handle the financial issues alone. The funniest moment I think is when they pop the champagne, and the cork destroyed an expensive ceiling lamp, then Ah Sai was moaning, "Try pop a cork on my head see if it drops larh!" hahahhaa. Some subtle truths are that marrying a wealthy household dont guarantee smooth life, also the brief scene where Colin Chong asked if Ah Sai wanted to expand his business, to eventually enjoy simply life. Ah Sai replied, "Why wait ten years for that, I have it now.", I think this is adopted by the fisherman story I came across once.

Thur was psychology exam. During the revision I did learn a lot, makes me really wonder if a child can really think so much, and somehow, knowing all these, was observing Uncle Kok Guan's kids. Parenting is really crucial and tough.

Fri was HSS day, I decided to join soccer due to the lack of members, I wanted to give them a chance to play, at least one member down they still can stand in the field. Interesting, in the end they had enough members, and have an awesome sub from sp. At night, after bathing at Tai house, helped him with his Ikea shelves again, then home.

Sat morning wasted a trip to Singtel, then to Pop Excel. I took the express maths this time, first lesson was quite and uninteresting, a few sums I even got KY or WC to help, felt so hopeless so pathetic, will revise my maths again after exams. Went in Nic's class, crap around, simple story about life problems. I held a glass and told them what happens in minutes, hours, days, they said nothing will happen, unless the cap is off, evaporation occurs. I said good try, but why focus on the glass, how about my hand. Then I said, eventually my hand will ache, so either drop the glass, or just drink it.

All these crap, hopefully somehow or another could add to their wisdom bank. Other than that, I think I waste my time and their time there, which i really feel bad, esp for NA, the reason I asked a rotation of teacher is that so they could at least learn stuffs.

Then during cell, we tried to surprise KY, so we asked him out to buy drink, he dont want, asked him for coins, he dont have, in the end Linnet helped by sending him to "find us" for we "were taking too long". Then at the vending machine we stalled time, then strolled up for the epic surprise.

At night, went to Millet Music for SX performance. A very casual setting, and won a prize for participating int he game haha.

Sun during wushu I felt damn cui damn failure. For SX to even step in to help. Seems like they dont respect Tai at all. This gotta be changed. Then the atmosphere was very cui too, which is the direct opposite that I want. I thought that the past 2 weeks, the atmosphere was bad enough, and they had trained legs, I wanted to focus on hands, in the end our training was crazier than the past 2 weeks. Sigh. Next week, perhaps something light for the hands, then games perhaps.

Well at least, spoke to a few kids like DY and YF, and encouraged them a bit. They would listen. It turned out rather successful I think, that YF started to feel motivated. I told him we want to see the best in him, just as how they saw the best in me and WS, we dont want anyone to be left behind, we excel as a wushu family. I exaggerated ofcoz on the JL training part. Hahahaha.

Then after that, due to KY cancelled tuition, I couldnt meet Serb and YK to by cake, so I passed them the money to buy it. So I went bballing with KY and the Pop Cell guys. After that we went to YJ house before going to Jackson house. Another surprise for him, hahahhahaa he didnt knew, he was like asking what was the occasion, we said nothing, just that his mother decided to host a feast. Interesting day.

Mon, KY actual bday, I crafted the photo frame, did a card, but then printer spoiled, so it was 7pm when everything is done, so I thought that he might have family celebration, so decided not to visit him, but instead pass them to him on wed.

His chains of bday surprise is really interesting, his photo album was even liked by strangers hahahaha. Popular boy indeed, hope he will grow up to someone awesome, someone great.

No comments: