Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stats is over~!! woohoo stared half an hour on first question, then figure out the solution, so lucky... but values seems wierd, but oh well hope everything's alright~! God's favour. Haha like age of mythology like that, got favour points. Anyway, yea, busy day there days.

Wednesday went to SCC too, only to find that the youths didnt come, only Alvin was there, so chatted awhile, then went to find Yong Jie, and then find Jorgen at Safra, then overnight at his house again.

Thur nothing much, went to visit Samy, chatted with the ex students till evening before heading to Bugis window shop. Came across this Zinc bag that looked attractive, so downloaded a yes/no generator app to help me decide whether or not to buy, in the end I bought it, then was thinking what for, until I remembered KY needed a bag since his current one gonna spoil soon. Oh yea what an awesome timing~!! He's damn lucky, he received an earpiece for present too just before his current one spoil. Lucki boi....

Today, another rushed day, went to bedok at 10.30, then went to ITE for lunch to support friend, then back to sch to teach friend stats, then was looking for extra calculator until he lent me his, then to SCC. Initially someone told me not a good time to visit, but when JL and KY visited, they were praised that they took time to come. Weird. Chalmers~!! long time no see. Really glad to see him, that guy, he missed me lots, hope can hang out with him more often.

They said they were going playground, like finally~! but in the end didnt. Sigh, so we played at the playground, push ups and sit ups, now my whole hand ache, cant even take out my clothes, or wipe myself properly.

Met up with wushu, then again to Jorgen house, then home.

Long day, tmr too, send my dad off at 6am, talk at 9-12nn, pop excel 2-6 plus cell, then perhaps study bnf. Sun wushu as usual, hope dont screw up, then bnf again. =D

CHIONG ARH CHIONG ARH~~~ LAST PAPER~~~!!!!

No comments: